Re: 8V Cylinder head P/N help

--- Drew Mac <type53@gmail.com> wrote:
The part number cast into the side of the cylinder head is for the
casting.  The part number that appears in the parts catalogue is for a
complete head, with hardware, valve guides etc. etc.  The casting part
number is rarely, if ever, listed as it's not available as a separate
part.

Drew, you are a man among...farm animals.  And men too, of course.  Thanks.

Now, I guess there IS no P/N stamped into the head indicating what finished part they made out of
that particular casting...I reckon I'll guess my best and get the date code right.

Thanks!

Ron