Re: 8V Cylinder head P/N help

On Wed, 2005-16-03 at 13:49 -0800, Ron Pieper wrote:

Drew, you are a man among...farm animals.  And men too, of course.  Thanks.

Of course, it's my Scottish heritage, which, although overshadowed by my
Irish heritage (Happy Saint Patrick's to the lot of ye) is still
apparent enough to make sheep nervous...! :)

Now, I guess there IS no P/N stamped into the head indicating what finished part they made out of
that particular casting...I reckon I'll guess my best and get the date code right.

Nope, no stamping for the finished part.  What kind of head are you
looking for?  I'm pretty sure that the 2H head is the same as the head
on the PF and RV engines (A2 digifant)

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
77 Scirocco project - the next GTD? 99 A3 Jetta GL TDI, 02 Jetta GLS TDI (Bloatware)