From: "C Boyko" <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>
To: "Roger concha" <rogercv1@gmail.com>
Cc: "Scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 7:56 AM
Subject: Re: Little booboo

> Well I was heading to hooters to meet up with some friends cruising
> down the highway I go to switch lanes and low and behold there is some
> debris on the road I try to avoid it but still managed to hit it. Soon
> as I hit it car starts to shake and I know that I have blown out the
> right front tire so I carefully maneuver to the shoulder to inspect
> the damage, yup tire is flat but I dont see any damage to the outside
> of tire so I figured it was on the inside. Go to pull the spare and
> jack out and realize I don't have a lug nut wrench in the car
> DOH!!!!!. Hit up my friend on the nextel he has 2 roccos and a caddy
> and ask him to bring me a wrench and he has the bright idea to also
> bring me one of my summer 17" rims so that I don't have to ride on the
> space saver spare. Pull the tear drop off and notice that it's bent to
> hell on the inside tire has no damage at all. Put the 17" on and
> finally make it to Hooters stay there about two hours when I come out
> I notice that the right rear tire is almost flat HOLY MOTHER OF GOD so
> I ride to gas station on corner and fill it up with air and make it
> home.
>
> Now does anyone have a 14" tear drop that they would sell me
> preferably somewhere close to Maryland.
>
> Thanks
>
> now we resume your regularly scheduled program already in progress.

Must be that time of year, we just got a new rim for the Mazda, (the rim
was totally killed). The dealer wanted $639 for a replacement. HOLY MOTHER
OF GOD is right. Needless to say, we didn't go that route.  So I have a
nice (bent) hose reel now.

And today's question for the daughter?
"What was the skunk doing when you hit it?". Yipes, I have to drive the
Cabby out for a prescheduled alignment today, then take a bath I guess.
(Poor alignment guys are gonna love that eh?)
That's two, I hope the third isn't Bambi. I get the "coon car" back soon,
in the meantime I'm beating a brand new Chevy Cobalt rental, NO idea how
it's getting so dirty. Hehe....

--
Cathy
"It's not the result of when you get there, it's  everything that can