Little booboo

Well I was heading to hooters to meet up with some friends cruising
down the highway I go to switch lanes and low and behold there is some
debris on the road I try to avoid it but still managed to hit it. Soon
as I hit it car starts to shake and I know that I have blown out the
right front tire so I carefully maneuver to the shoulder to inspect
the damage, yup tire is flat but I dont see any damage to the outside
of tire so I figured it was on the inside. Go to pull the spare and
jack out and realize I don't have a lug nut wrench in the car
DOH!!!!!. Hit up my friend on the nextel he has 2 roccos and a caddy
and ask him to bring me a wrench and he has the bright idea to also
bring me one of my summer 17" rims so that I don't have to ride on the
space saver spare. Pull the tear drop off and notice that it's bent to
hell on the inside tire has no damage at all. Put the 17" on and
finally make it to Hooters stay there about two hours when I come out
I notice that the right rear tire is almost flat HOLY MOTHER OF GOD so
I ride to gas station on corner and fill it up with air and make it
home.

Now does anyone have a 14" tear drop that they would sell me
preferably somewhere close to Maryland.

Thanks

now we resume your regularly scheduled program already in progress.