RE: [Scirocco-l] Welcome Back

Chris gets the most credit for recovering emails addys from the trashed
server...I just sorted em through, made sure there were no duplicates and
passed em on to Bret (that list is what I used to send my invites to VWC).

If the list agrees, I'd say, keep everyone signed on to VWC in case of
future disaster of rocco-l so we can all get our fix in times of need. For now, thanks a ton to Chris, and Brett deserves kudos for admining the
list (not an easy job).

PS - Brett, if you do eventually take the list over...make sure you have
more than the 900k upload speed I have..you cannot believe how much email
can eat bandwidth.  (1 email generates 200, now do that a couple times a
minute!! LOL).

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1981 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel -FOR SALE-
1988 Audi 90 Quattro -FOR SALE-
1990 Corrado TDI -FOR SALE-
1990 Fox Wagon (New Daily Driver)
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)

Peter said:
Thanks go out to Brett & Chris M for sorting it out, and to Eric for
backing
us up!

Good job!

Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...