From: scirocco-l-bounces+peter=thescirocco.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+peter=thescirocco.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
Brett Van Sprewenburg
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 10:37 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: [Scirocco-l] Welcome Back

As many of you know, we lost the machine that runs the mailing list and had
to resort to using some backups that may be incomplete.  I have resubscribed
a huge number of addresses, which are all on the list again here (Hi!).

If I have resubscribed you, and you did not want to be here, please email me
directly and I'll
take care of it.    If you do want to be here..we're back on the air!!!

Thanks go out to Chris M., I'll be in touch with him shortly. Please feel free ask me any
other questions if you've got any...

Thanks for your patience everyone, enjoy!

==Brett