Last Call for Camping

http://www.menloparkrandd.com/camp/index.html
The interest cutoff date is fast approaching (Mar 31) and so far we only have a handfull of people signed up. Sites filled up fast last year and if we want to get a few sites together, we need to book early. Here's the main points:

1. Interest Cutoff Date: March 31
If you are on the list and are no longer interested, please let Julie or me know. Once this date passes, things are going to start firming up, so don't be a last minute slacker.

2. Commit Cutoff Date: April 14
This is a little different from the site. By Apr 14, you need to be in or out so I can get a solid count. If you're unsure, put yourself in. The more people, the cheaper the price overall and if you end up not going, well, I'm sure it's not the worst way you've blown ~$20. This is also the start of money collecting.

3. Site Ordering Date: May 1
Hopefully I'm not waiting too long, but I'm confident we can find 2-3 decent sites together by this date. On or very close to May 1st. I will book the sites according to how many people have paid me. If you haven't paid by then and haven't made special arrangements with me, you're SOL.

http://www.menloparkrandd.com/camp/index.html

Dan
PS- For questions or anything regarding camping, email me at CincyCamp@gmail.com

Do you Yahoo!?