Camping payment plan

This is my idea for working out payment for Cincy camping. I wanted to let people know what I was thinking in hopes someone had a better idea.

After I get the # of people committed, I will divide the site cost by the people and post the price accordingly. People will paypal or mail the money to me and when the ordering date comes up, I will book sites according to NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO PAID, not people comitted. This could cause a discrepancy in price, but I figure I'll handle that when the time comes if need be.

Another option would be that someone bankroll the cost and then people pay them. Considerably easier but not something I'm about to do.

A third option would be someone else handles the money part. That way, if someone has a better/easier way of doing it, they can. Hey, who doesn't want to get out of their responsibilities? ;)

So, if the 1st idea seems reasonable, that's the way I'll do it but I'm open to input. I wanted to post this early in case there was feedback and also in case any definite person wants to pay by mail. Mail takes about 1 full week to get to me and "The check's in the mail" isn't going to cut it when site ordering comes up.

Dan

Do you Yahoo!?