West Cost Listers - parts for sale (not mine)

Wellp, its time to liquidate all my belongings. I'm retiring from
working on these beasts due to lack of money and now not having a
running car anymore b/c of the lack of money, lol .
So, here you have it. I have until the end of this month to sell all
these parts or else my ass is grass (more lack of money for car
insurance ) so help a fellow dubber out and help me get rid of this
****.
THe parts span over Scirocco, Golf's, 8v and 16v along with cabriolet parts and

parts that will work with Rabbits. I'm flexible and if you want a
chunk of these parts or all of it, deal me a price.

If the parts arent sold, its off to the junkyard. No exceptions.

Will ship as long as you pay shipping.

Local pickup greatly preferred.

Parts Galore:

81 8v Scirocco Drivers&Passenger Axle (w/joints)
81 8v Scirocco Manual Steering Rack
2x Starters
87 16v Scirocco A/C Pump (will work on other models)
60amp Alt. (needs rebuild)
90amp Alt. (broken mount)
89 Jetta GLI Intake (complete)
88 GTI 16v Intake (Complete)
4x Power Steering Pumps
FF Transmission (needs rebuild?)
87 16v Scirocco Stock Muffler
85 Cabriolet Cat. (unknown condition- good for gutting)
3x 16v Flywheels
88 GTI 16v A/C Evaporator (inside the car- was in EXCELLENT
condition... no one bought it and it ended up getting dinged up a bit
in my garage)
88 GTI 16v Heater Core
87 Scirocco 16v Door Sills
88 GTI Rear Underside Brace (before the rear axle)
87 Scirocco 16v Stock Headlights (ones in excellent condition- the
other is bent and missing the blinker cover and inside light)
Front Engine/Tranny mount (with front core holder) for Scirocco/Cabriolet/Rabbit
Rear Tranny Mount (with undercarriage that bolts to the car) for
Scirocco/Cabriolet/Rabbit
Drivers Side Tranny Mount for Scirocco/Cabriolet/Rabbit
81 Scirocco Master Cylinder
Oil Cooler Sandwich Plate w/Engine mount for Scirocco/Cabriolet/Rabbit
8v WUR for all 8v Models (CIS)
87 Scirocco 16v Horn
87 Scirocco 16v Water Resevoir (2x)
16v A/C Bracket (2x)
87 Scirocco 16v A/C Resevoir w/Bracket
E-Brake Cover (unknown for what car-supposedly 88GTI16v)
Shift Selector w/Bracket
81 Scirocco DP to Cat Extension piece
Power Steering Resevoir
88 Golf 16v K&N Air Filter
Misc 8v/16v Intake/Water/Etc Lines
88 Golf 16v COMPLETE In-Dash wiring with Relays and Fuses - all working
1.8l 16v Oil Pump (167k miles on it)
16v Spark Plug Lines (1x sets all performance)
2x (8v)16v Passenger side Axle Metal protector (mounts on back of block)
8v Fuel Distributor for Scirocco/Cabriolet/Rabbit
88 GTI 16v Water Pump
Front Engine/Tranny Mount cup (bolts to front core) Scirocco/Cabriolet/Rabbit
P/S Mount (2x i think, lol)
88 GTI 16v Speedo Cablet
85 Cabriolet Mastercylinder and Booster

Local Picup ONLY!!!
16v 1.8l Head- Needs resurface and new exhaust valve- 86k Miles on it

16v 1.8l Block, 3 pistons, crank, 3 rods for parts. (86k on them all,
excellent condition- still can see the crosshatching on the metal)
16v Scirocco Exhaust mani w/DP and half welded on gutted Cat

I also have a 87 16v Scirocco FOR FREE!!!! U HAUL!!!! Doesn't run,
needs front clip reweld (have the front clip), gutted clean, NO
RUST!!!!!

So there you have it. ALmost all parts came out of running cars.

Located in Fremont, CA, 94539.
AIM- IronAnimeDude
Cell- 1.510.331.9886.