From: scirocco-l-bounces+dmaula=gordonrees.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+dmaula=gordonrees.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf
Of Tonee Northam
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 9:18 PM
To: the list
Subject: Clutch Possiblities

Hey All,

Don't mean to waste the bandwith but I welcome the advice and knowledge
from the list.

I'm having some shifting problems on my gti vr. Only with first and
reverse.

On all of my vw's I've alawys had to double pump the clutch to get it
into reverse, but this one includes both first gear and reverse.

Anyone ever had this problem?

TIA

Tonee

btw: Anyone catch tonite's "Top Gear" show? A Porshe, Jag XJR, and a BMW
M5 drifting on the wet sands in Britain, oh, and the Lotus Elise vs. the
Apach gunship. That was great.

"Charlie Don't Surf!"- Robert Duvall