Jacked up

This is probably a silly question, or it is just a good question that is
never asked. How do you jack a unibody car up without damaging either
the body or floorpan specifically. I have already slightly bent (very
slightly) the body under the driver side door. I have used 2x4s every
time I jack it up to both distribute the weight and add height to my
little jack.

--
	--Jacob Hawes
Cars: