New DD

Hi,
I got a replacement for my late 92 Jetta Carat that my son crashed. Its a 91 Audi 200 Quatro for $2500. Its got the 5 cyl 20V turbo. All options, with just 58,000 miles. It has been whacked big time, to the tune of $20,000 damage when it was 2 years old. There is no sticker on the door jamb. That is where it was hit. It has a regular title. It was originally titled in NY and retitled by the same owner in MA. I guess that makes it ok.
John