Boring weekend?

Not boring for me:

Friday:  BBQ with new and old friends.
Saturday:  Drive 4 hours to visit the in-laws.  BBQ at really nice
state park in area (Douthat Park - from what my wife says it's in the
top ten of state parks in the country).
Sunday: Shooting with my brother-in-law, my kids, and his daughter.
Then 4 hour drive home.

Good time had by all.  As a plus, my wife decided that for her week
off next month, we're going to camp at that park for about 4 or 5
days.  Right on the water.  Looking forward to it.  A plus for this:
if the weather's bad, mother-in-law's house is only 7 minutes away.
:)

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)