Brake Q...

So - I've done the front brakes for all of my cars. Every time I go
buy pads for my fronts - they are ALWAYS way too thick. (both of my
older cars have vented 9.4s)

BUT - I just got this new rocco - it has SOLID rotors. I assume the
same size. The discs themselves are shot to hell - scored and crappy.
The pads are great however - lots and lots of life in them. can I
switch to vented or should I stay solid.

And most importantly - Which rotors am I supposed to have??

TIA - Timbo!

--
Early 84 Scirocco 8v Alpine White
Early 84 Scirocco 8v Pewter Metallic