T-shirts part 2

Hi gang, thanks very much to all who expressed interest.
It looks like we've got a deal, so here's what you need to know.
 Color - And I can do any of these colors you mentioned: black, red, light
blue,
grey, navy

Price - $25 ea., plus $4.95 S&H (This may seem like a lot for a T-shirt, but
believe me, they are worth it. Very high quality! Plus, the custom nature of
the design.)
 Ordering - Then each person can place their order via
Paypal (orders@oseapparel.com) and in the "Note" section tell me the
size, color, and shipping address. Or they can send a money order
and just email me at apilcher@oseapparel.com with their order info.
Once we receive payment from all 20 people we can start!
Note that he'll print the shirts when he gets 20 orders - 20 being the ball
park from people who said they'd take one or two in different colors.
If he dosen't get enough orders, well, I really want this to work, so if
we're only a few (2-5) orders short, then I'll buy those extra T's myself
and have them available for sale.
 If you have any other questions, please feel free to email me or Aaron (the
apilcher email address)
 Don't miss this chance to own a very cool, limited edition custom T-shirt!
 Greg

--
I'm all about doing monstrously stupid things against
my better judgement.