T-shirts part 2

More info. Here's what the graphic will look like. It's on a black
background for display pruposes - on your shirt it will be the color of the
shirt you order. Make sure to submit your order via Paypal as well, because
we don't have this item for sale through our website.
(or money order and email)
 Greg.