More scirocco spotting

I got a letter from my HOA for having my scirocco in
the side of my yard, I had to push it to hte side yard
behind the fence with my old Quantum and I haven't got
a letter since.  I didn't get a letter though with a
wrecked Quantum in the same spot the scirocco was.
But I got rid of it, and I later read last week how
the county was going to use officers to check
subdivisions for code violations.

--- "David L. Winchell, II"

scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org