More scirocco spotting

I only have one red, he said there were two.  I am sure there have been
times that the neighbors have thought I was running a salvage operation
from my drive way. Especially the week I tore down and cut up the parts
car.  I got a letter from the HOA about a week after that one was
cleaned up, stored and remaining parts disposed of.  They were not happy
with the back end of a car sitting against my fence.

Right now, they would have some ground to stand on their complaint as
the bylaws state that you cannot have a non street able (able to move
under its own power and must be legally licensed) on your property for
more than 24 hours.

I am such a rebel!

Dave

"I have four Sciroccos sitting in the drive and not one of them I can
take on the road right now.  BUMMER."

David L. Winchell, II
DavidWinchell2@sprynet.com
87 2.0L 16V Scirocco  (Having Electrical Problems)
86 8V Scirocco (Having Fueling Problems)
84 Scirocco BBS G60 Turbo (Having exhaust Problems... No boost)
87 2.0L 16V Rieger GTO Scirocco (Really belongs to Al, but they say
possession is 9/10ths of the law...)
01 V6 Galant
00 Silverado www.cardomain.com/id/xavsbud