From: scirocco-l-bounces+marc=getty.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+marc=getty.net@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Aaron
McCammon
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 12:34 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: More scirocco spotting

I was watching a movie on Comedy Central today called "Say it is not so"
(or something to that affect), and during one scene the main character
chases a kid through a small junk yard and there's 3 sciroccos sitting
there, 2 mars red.

I highly suspect this was someone on the lists' backyard. =P

Pretty funny movie btw,

-aaron