WTB GTI 8V head

I have one - It's a JH head with 170,000 miles on it. (From a 1984
scirocco 1.8 with A/C. It still has the cam, but does not have the
coolant outlets, the timing tensioner, or the valve cover. It is VERY
dirty (oil and crap), but the car ran great with it. The reason it
came off was parting out the car for a bad clutch/leaky rear
main/smashed in the back of the car with a damn jeep, etc...

Only problem is shipping. - so make an offer I guess!

--Timbo