From: GREG DUNN <greggearhead@adelphia.net>
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 19:04:06 -0600
Subject: Re: sticky situation

Actually the local "FLAPS" can't sell the same stuff that professional
window installers use. It is very close but it isn't as strong.
Anything YOU
can buy won't be forever. It's pretty much a waste of money.
  Good news is that 99% of the autoglass companies will glue this for
you for
free. The stuff they use is BAD MOJO. The crap that Autozone carries is
somewhat tamer so the kiddies don't huff it, and it will come loose as
they
figure if you aren't a pro, chances are you are going to try to glue
your
fingers together.

100% agree.  The stuff they use you can put your mirror on the metal in
seconds.  And it has been on the Caddy since I got it and had lots of
rough
miles with lots of vibration, no problem.  Since I had the installer
(came
to my house) do a couple other glass things, he did it for free.

gd