sticky situation

Got to any FLAPS and pick up the glue. It's standard. Comes in a little tube you snap and it's basically insane strong epoxy. Brand and stuff doesn't really matter.

Dan

Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@gmail.com> wrote:
It's been really hot here in the DC area.
How hot was it?
It was SO hot that my rearview mirror fell down.
I see that there's a metal plate that glues to the inside of the
windshield, and then the mirror attaches to this.
What's the best product for this? I haven't had time to go to the hardware
store and talk to the good 'ol boys.
THanks!
Greg.

--
I'm all about doing monstrously stupid things against
my better judgement.