From: "Greg Pallett" <greg.rocco@gmail.com>
To: "Scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 4:05 PM
Subject: sticky situation

It's been really hot here in the DC area.
How hot was it?
It was SO hot that my rearview mirror fell down.
 I see that there's a metal plate that glues to the inside of the
windshield, and then the mirror attaches to this.
What's the best product for this? I haven't had time to go to the hardware
store and talk to the good 'ol boys.
THanks!
Greg.

--
I'm all about doing monstrously stupid things against
my better judgement.