Was Crossmember Bars, now Saltybar's effect on handling

Its all purely butt dyno...but the 10 page thread on the tex has a
theme...I too noticed it on the completely stock 83 wolfie I tested the
original prototype on (which I think cathy now has?).

The common comment I hear is "seems to turn in quicker"

This is not something I can quantify on how the bar is affecting the
suspension...is it acting as a sway somehow?  I'll leave that to the
engineers to ponder.  This is just the common feedback I recieve...that it
is noticeable.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1981 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel -FOR SALE-
1990 Corrado TDI -FOR SALE-
1990 Fox Wagon
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)
1994 Jetta GL