FS: Oil Cooler, Dog House style from Audi Turbo

In addition to the tail lights I mentioned in a previous email, I also
picked up an external oil cooler at our local VW club meeting.  It is
from an Audi turbo, it is the 'dog house' or Euro style.  The cooler has
a plastic shroud to direct air to the cooler.  I also have the two oil
lines but not the sandwich adaptor however; I have seen the adaptors
on-line for approximately $15.  I would like to get $40, OBO, plus
shipping.  Pics available on request.
Rick.