[ot] parting out '84 + rabbit parts

   as the subject says i'm looking to get rid of parts from an '84. the
car is/was complete minus the transmission and head (and the right side
of the car that is in very fine rust particles across the state of
ohio). everything else is there. i know the lenses are spoke for but the
trim and other assorted items are there. i've too much stuff to store
and my other sciroccos are '85 & '86 which, of course, had a number of
incompatibilites with the '84 and earlier.
   the price? let me know what you want. i'm willing to let most things
go for shipping & packaging. i also have a number of rabbit/pick up
parts that i would like gone as well. i might post to freecycle just to
free up some room. so, if you need something, let me know (off list) and
you might just get a great deal. thanx

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com