Sheesh more muffler stuff

Sounds like fun! - My exhaust was bottoming out on the axle beam
before I replaced the rear shocks and bumpstops. It wasn't broken -
but it was kind of oval-shaped.

I installed a cheepo $24 muffler - with a bunch of adaptors - it looks
like crap but it sounds ok.
http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech/Galleries/timbocar/Pics/april1808.JPG

good luck!

--Timbo