Sheesh more muffler stuff

Not only did my car embarass itself at Cincy by dropping its exhaust pipe
(Et Al), but I could not get back pressure nor keep the sound level down.

I asked the manager at the local Wallymart if I could put my car on the oil
change rack to see what was going on.
She agreed and thanks to her I found a 1" * 1/4" hole worn in the pipe where
it goes over the rear axle. None of the hangers are there and the ones that
are, don't match up. THANKS MONROE.

I ground and welded the hole filling it in and made temp hangers from, yes,
hangers... Coat hangers that is...

Now for a shower, I have a job interview in 2 hours.....

As Mel Brooks said :" Its nice to have the tools" (Or some such thing   :)

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY