Need some tech specs

> GREG DUNN wrote:
> > Almost positive it is 38 intake and 31 exhaust.
>
> TT has exhaust as 34 from Oettinger:
>
> http://www.techtonicstuning.com/specials.asp
>
> Diesel valves were bigger, but useless.  1.8 didn't exist yet.
>
> This is fun.  I asked some Deutsche friends to Google-fu.de for us.

I don't want to get into a pissing match again (I got all yellow and wet
last time) but I am 100% sure that all the 1.5 & 1.6 diesels used 34mm
intakes and 31mm exhausts, just like the gas engines of 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7
sizes.  They were longer & I think they went to 3 groove keepers first, but
I am sure of the sizes.

gd