2.0l

On 1:26:08 am 06/08/05 "Chad Eatock" <ceatock@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Can I use the original 1.8l 16v ignition wires and fuel injection on
> the 2.0l?  Or do I need 2.0l 16v ignition wires?
> Chadster16v

The 2L will have been Motronic, you will probably want to keep the Scirocco
CIS-E stuff. Exhaust and intake manifolds from the Scirocco are what you
want to keep too, as Ron said, if it looks different, swap it, if not,
leave it. You may want to head for Princess Auto and get an engine sling,
they have decent prices on them and they are pretty handy. May as well keep
the 2L head in place, I liked mine really well, and then had the 1.8 head
rebuilt with a cam and so on since it was out. It went on later.

GL eh?

Cathy