From: scirocco-l-bounces+rfkellner=snet.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+rfkellner=snet.net@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
Julie Macfarlane
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 6:26 AM
To: calimus@techography.net; ceatock@sympatico.ca;
Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: 2.0l

If you have a 1.8L scirocco, then the intakes will swap as well. I had
the
Jetta intake then swapped it to the Scirocco type. It just makes a real
mess
of the engine compartment.

You just want to swap the block and head. The intake and exhaust will
bolt
right up.

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"