There goes aNOTher one... (Cincy post)

On 6/7/05, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> Didn't think I was reading this so early did you? At least you finally
> FOUND the powerband on mine. Well done...

Well, once those mixture issues were sorted out, you mean... :)  But
those 50mm intakes are counter-intuitive for us diesel drivers...

> > 5)  Paradigm shift - the number of red 16V's was lower than the number
> > of turbo-charged 8V's.
>
> If I had a paradigms, I'd have twenty cents...

True enouh.  But is that US or Canadian?

> > 4)  Wardrobe - apparently you can stay clean at Cincy, but it's hard
> > work.
>
> And funny to observe.

There you go again, laughing at your friend's expense... :)

> > 2)  Sciroccos - because it wouldn't be the same without the cars, and
> > the unique people who drive them.
>
> Of course, otherwise it would be a gathering of sane people.

And we couldn't have THAT, could we?

> > Carrots is hinting that she would like to make it 6 years running, so
> > I may have to dig out the grinder and the spray bombs - we'll see.
> > Perhaps a rust-patch party is in order?
> >
> > Drew
>
> I've got POR 15, and cleaner wax. I think she could look like Dan Bubbs
> with a bit of work...she sure deserves it!

A BIT of work?  Sure, a bit of work and a paint booth... :)  But
you're right, she does deserve it.

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd