There goes aNOTher one... (Cincy post)

I rolled into my drive around 10:30 Monday, after crashing at Cathy's
for the night and battling the 403 rush hour - what was I thinking?

Carrots was on her best behaviour for the trip, even tolerating abuse
dished out by Cathy's right foot (Andy, I'm sorry about the soot on
your windshield - it seems someone has trouble adjusting to a
powerband that peaks below 4500 rpm instead of starting at 4500 rpm...
:) )

So, to sum up my Cincy experience (which was markedly different this
year for some reason I can't quite put my finger on...)

Top 5 Takeaways for Cincy2005.

5)  Paradigm shift - the number of red 16V's was lower than the number
of turbo-charged 8V's.

4)  Wardrobe - apparently you can stay clean at Cincy, but it's hard work.

3)  Kias - the best-dressed Kia award goes to Jason and his sweet 911.
 No need to feel ashamed about parking that beauty on the Kia side,
even if it is between a Lemonstand and a Neon.

2)  Sciroccos - because it wouldn't be the same without the cars, and
the unique people who drive them.

1) Hospitality - as always, is the best.  Thanks to Mama and Papa Daun
for putting up with the crowds and opening their home,  Brad and all
those involved in feeding the masses, and of course, Daun, Scirocco
mastermind,  clearly the hostess with the mostest... :)

Carrots is hinting that she would like to make it 6 years running, so
I may have to dig out the grinder and the spray bombs - we'll see.
Perhaps a rust-patch party is in order?

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd