There goes aNOTher one... (Cincy post)

> Carrots was on her best behaviour for the trip, even tolerating abuse
> dished out by Cathy's right foot (Andy, I'm sorry about the soot on
> your windshield - it seems someone has trouble adjusting to a
> powerband that peaks below 4500 rpm instead of starting at 4500 rpm...
> :) )

Didn't think I was reading this so early did you? At least you finally
FOUND the powerband on mine. Well done...

> So, to sum up my Cincy experience (which was markedly different this
> year for some reason I can't quite put my finger on...)
>
> Top 5 Takeaways for Cincy2005.
>
> 5)  Paradigm shift - the number of red 16V's was lower than the number
> of turbo-charged 8V's.

If I had a paradigms, I'd have twenty cents...

> 4)  Wardrobe - apparently you can stay clean at Cincy, but it's hard
> work.

And funny to observe.

> 3)  Kias - the best-dressed Kia award goes to Jason and his sweet 911.
>  No need to feel ashamed about parking that beauty on the Kia side,
> even if it is between a Lemonstand and a Neon.

Yeah, only three porshahs this year...

> 2)  Sciroccos - because it wouldn't be the same without the cars, and
> the unique people who drive them.

Of course, otherwise it would be a gathering of sane people.

> 1) Hospitality - as always, is the best.  Thanks to Mama and Papa Daun
> for putting up with the crowds and opening their home,  Brad and all
> those involved in feeding the masses, and of course, Daun, Scirocco
> mastermind,  clearly the hostess with the mostest... :)

Obviously.

> Carrots is hinting that she would like to make it 6 years running, so
> I may have to dig out the grinder and the spray bombs - we'll see.
> Perhaps a rust-patch party is in order?
>
> Drew

I've got POR 15, and cleaner wax. I think she could look like Dan Bubbs
with a bit of work...she sure deserves it!

cathy