Got the 2.0l.......now what?!

Hey ya'll!! I hope everyone had a roccin time in Cincy!!  Anyways, I picked up my replacement motor today and stripped what I could off of it.....those damn allen bolts on the intake really suck!  I haven't gotten the lower intake off yet as I snapped the wrench head off in the first bolt.  Oh well, soak it in liquid wrench for a while and hope for the best!!
I noticed the 2.0l block has 2 knock sensors on it and some other stuff thats different than the 1.8l.  I have never took an engine out of a car let alone put one in.  I don't know what to do first or anything!!  I was wondering if there is anyone out there who could mentor me thru this conversion as I am totally in the dark!  My dad is looking at me like I am severely f**ked......as he says...whats wrong with the motor that is in it?  you have yourself months of work for no reason!!  little does he know I have the scirocco bug!!!  Please...I am a novice scirocco tuner and I need help!!! arrrggghhh!

Chadster16v