Pre/Post Waterfest .Org Skydiving Excursion

Marc,

Ive been seriously considering doing WF this year, since I wasnt able to
go to cincy, and I havent been out to WF for about 5 years.  I think
that I would also be interested in jumping, Friday would work best for me.
I think that I have just enough vacation time to do it this year, and I
miss the rowdyness of WF.  If I can land a hotel room, I think I am in.
If you need me to commit more strongly, I'll have to take a look at my
schedule more seriously and lock in some days off, but for now count me
in I guess.

Eric Person
86.5 16v