Got the 2.0l.......now what?!

Chad, a 9A block is a drop in for the 1.8 liter 16v engine. If I can do it
you can (hows that for a challange  :)

Clean, paint and prep by studying the Bentley till you know each step of the
removal and replacement.
Relpace with new the belts, tensioner bearings etc. A little care during the
build saves a lot of time.

Ask questions of any thing your not sure of. I know I must have driven the
list nuts when I was doing it!

Good luck!

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"