My (and Scourge's) Pics are comming up...

The nifty tiny sizes are ready. They are 650 pixels in width. Kinda
small - but it works for now. I am also gonna put up bigger sizes, but
I'm too tired right now...

Scourge's pics from the air are in there too - not all of them, but
many. These are shrunk way WAY down - you should see the full size
pics - they're HUGE!!!

http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech/Galleries/Cincy2005/cincy2005.htm

Anyway - on to the real news.... Me and jenny are staying here in the
midwest. We don't have jobs in denver. Jenny and I have been trying
for a while to get them - and no one is biting. So we're starting in
Cincy itself, and working our way around ohio in the major cities. we
are NOT going to chicago. That's a crazy place. If we find nothing out
here - we'll be back in denver within the week.

We may or may not stay. But we are at the point in our lives that we
can do crap like this - so we may as well.

sad_rocc (Dan Smith) - sorry we left you - jenny and I were getting
heat stroke - and we just had to get out of there. I hope you and Eric
S got the electrical stuff sorted out. and Good luck with the car!!

So - I may just be around the cincy area for a while.

-Timbo

--
www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech