Tired but happy

It was great meeting all of you.  I'm bad at remembering names, but I get to
read them here all the time and now I have a bunch of smiling faces to
remember.

It was great to see all of the Roccos; each one was as unique and
interesting as its owner.  You are a really cool and colorful
bunch....mostly red, with sandal-striped, sunburned feet!!  hee hee

Many thanks to Daun and family for the hospitality.  Thanks to the NE convoy
for the trip out...I'm looking forward to the pics!

Passing out now.....
Jim