...enroute.....

Well, I musta been averaging pretty good, 'cause I never saw the SC/TN
crewe.

I got to William's around 1700 and all is well with the diesel....except
now, Eric could REALLY bitch about my brakes. Yet *another* fine vacuum
pump diaphragm has taken a shit.....yay.....I love 'power brakes'*.

(*that's all the 'power' you got to push 'em......)

Um, so does anyone have a line on a mechanical vacuum pump?

;)

Dan Snow -TPA, FL
'87 16v Scirocco
'87 16v    -occo (? car-trailer)
'82 DIESEL Scirocco (*NEW and IMPROVED daily driver)
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
'87 16v Scirocco (back-up shell)

AOL-ers!!!!!!