Was: Re: ...enroute....., Now this is the got home safely thread...

Hey All,
 Got home 1am Monday, relatively uneventful trip other than the ephedrine
shakes and the deer that decided to play chicken with me. Close call but no
impact. That and it was really really hot on the way down through KY and WV.
I kept stopping and soaking my shirt and hat in cold water. I am beat but I
will elaborate more tommorow when I recover some.
 Hope everyone gets home ok. (cars included)
 Chris