MD card holders... You know who I mean....

--- Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:

> btw: Dee, I like my bagel lightly toasted in the morning
> with a rather large glass of diet pepsi.

BYOB, (Bring Your Own Bagels) but I do have at least part
of a 2L of Diet Pepsi for ya.  :p

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *coming soon*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

Yahoo! Mail