Can't make Cincy

I would have to agree with Mike on this one. Me no drink no beer for you!......... Drivr the POS that is realtible in much better shape than Rodolfo. Or make the AUDI take a trip.....Either way you need to show up after all the shit rodolfo gave you!! and I think you may have giving me some about going to cincy too.......Oh well, Im rambling. YOu can do this and if not you have a back up plan B and C!!!

Not to mention Mikes shootgun.

El Tony

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
I will not have a beer for you there. You have another one you can
drive as well as first dibs on my passenger seat. And from what I've
seen of you and your abilities, not to mention your stick-to-it-ness,
this decision of yours kind of rocks my boat. It won't be the same
without your bent nose there... :^(

On 5/31/05, Dan Bubb wrote:
> Well, I give!
>
> New turbo installation with just too many new fabricated parts and too much
> potential for things to go wrong.
> I decided if I couldn't get it running tonight and give myself at least two
> evenings to tune it and at least get a few miles on all the new parts that I
> wouldn't make Cincy this year.
>
> Well, it isn't complete or running and I'm dog-assed tired, so that's it.
> It would have been a real marginal installation anyway.
>
> Hope you all have fun at Cincy and have a beer for me ;^)
> Dan

Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)
"The snozberries taste like snozberries!"
"It's a trick. Get an axe."