MD card holders... You know who I mean....

Dude, I've got 4-6 following me from Chicago!

I'll be the black gti being swarmed by sciroccos on the way in the driveway!

Or, I'll have the VR6 leading the sciroccos into the driveway! j/k, I though it was funny.

Either way, it's a 3 day vacation with good people and great cars!

btw: Dee, I like my bagel lightly toasted in the morning with a rather large glass of diet pepsi.

NO diet pepsi, NO music! love ya!

Tonee, the other tony

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
So it's just me and T this year? Not that there's anything wrong with
that, but damn! Was like 5 or 6... now just 2? I understand Greg's
reason, but...

*sigh

--
Mike