From: "Gordy Stedman" <ydrogs@gmail.com>
To: "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@verizon.net>; <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2005 8:28 PM
Subject: Re: CIS basic idle/mix ballparking advice

If you have a vaccum advance distributor make sure the place you
attach the vaccum line to on the TB, usually before the butterfly
valve, is not plugged or clogged.  I finally found out the reason my
car was running so sh*#%y was because my distributor was not geting
any vaccume. I had 2 outlets on the back of the TB and just switched
the line to the one that weas sucking.  Just an experience I had that
someone else might run into.  Also, what Dan said on adjusting the
throttle isle position is right on, as always:)

--
Gordy
MK1 x 3