NON A/C Question

David,
It was Eric S. that posted this awhile back on May 24th. Here it is:
 Funny, had this discussion on the Audi-VW-Diesels list with a guy down in
Pheonix...here are the links I found (as I too will be using one of these
units during road trips).

Your classic window mount unit:

http://www.pacifier.com/~classair/

Interesting in-car alternatives: