WAS: HVAC Controller now speedo cable

On 7/19/05, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> I need a MkI speedo cable if anyone has one they'd like to part with. One
> pc or the other type with the box are fine, I don't care. SOMEONE broke
> mine by driving too fast...

Well, if the car had been running more like ass at that particular
point, perhaps the speedo cable would have remained intact!  What the
hell do you want, a car that runs like ass or a broken speedo cable ?
:)

And had I though of it last night you could have either a) extracted
the other end of Klaus's split one from the Rabbit gearbox, which is
where you left it, or else pulled the one from Inga.  I won't be
needing a Mk1 style for Inga anyways.

If you like we can arrange for a lunchtime parts swap.

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
77 Scirocco project - the next GTD?