WAS: HVAC Controller now speedo cable

On 4:04:21 pm 07/19/05 "Jeff" <scorpio71@charter.net> wrote:
> I am planning a trip to the local yard on the morrow, and will be
> happy to look for one. LMK if you still need one, and anyone else who
> may need one. If memory serves the only other donor would be
> cabriolets, correct? Jeffor

I'm not convinced they would be suitable donors, though they would be worth
harvesting for resale at swap meets. (take a tape measure). I found the
Rabbit version to be shorter than the MkI version.

I need a MkI speedo cable if anyone has one they'd like to part with. One
pc or the other type with the box are fine, I don't care. SOMEONE broke
mine by driving too fast...

Cathy