Motor is out!!

Ok got the sawzall and chopped that f*&ker out!!  Now....how do I take the tranny off of the 1.8l to mate up to the 2.0l?  The 2.0l is on the engine stand right now but it is bolted up via the flywheel side.....do I just use the hoist to do the swappage?  I dunno what I should do....I'm just so excited I got that pig out finally....and if there is any tricks to make putting the prepped 2.0l back in easily I would appreciate that too!!  I have the TT tri-y header for the 2.0l...is it wise to put everything on the motor going in?  or is there certain things that should be added to the motor when it is already inside the engine bay?  Any info is appreciated as I am kinda confused with all this stuff!!
Chadster16v