From: John C. Worden <johncworden@verizon.net>
To: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 10:37:28 -0400
Subject: OT-non Roc- source for O2 sensor socket?

This is for a Dodge truck that I am getting ready to sell. I am trying
find a replacement socket that the O2 sensor and it's plug will plug
into.
Dodge only offers whole wiring harnesses. I would prefer to find a
replacement
socket, but if I have no luck I may have to cut one off a wreck.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

''98 Dakota 4x4- soon to be For Sale
'86 Scirocco 8V-Now a 16V! Needs: finish the wiring
'81 Scirocco -Just 3/4 of a shell
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic, 4 speed.- In the Rotisserie
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe

-- No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.